"Big Issues in Mobile Learning" est un rapport d’atelier du réseau Kaleidoscope et son Excellence Mobile Learning Initiative. Il s’agit de la principale référence de la conférence IADIS International Conference Mobile Learning 2007 à Lisbonne.
Au sommaire :
- Introduction: Mapping the Landscape of Mobile Learning
- What is mobile learning?
- How to enhance the experience without interfering with it?
- Affective factors in learning with mobile devices
- How can we address the conflicts between personal informal learning and traditional classroom education?
- Evaluating Mobile Learning: What are appropriate methods for evaluating learning in mobile environments?
- How should learning activities using mobile technologies be designed to support innovative educational practices?
- How can we integrate mobile devices with broader educational scenarios?
Big Issues in Mobile Learning (pdf) Report of a workshop by the Kaleidoscope Network of Excellence Mobile Learning Initiative Edité par Mike Sharples
Big Issues In Mobile Learning
Mobile Learning Initiative