5G networks are being built with open source software and standards. Operators and vendors are integrating these technologies on an unprecedented level in order to realize the promise of 5G. Open source allows operators to experiment with business models and deliver new services, and it allows businesses to derive more value from their neworkarchitecture.
This course will provide an overview of why open source matters now more than ever in the wireless networking and mobile technology space and what technologies deserve your attention. Business managers will become knowledgeable about the open source infrastructure powering the future and how to leverage it for their own business benefit.
What you'll learn
- Discuss why open source matters to 5G and your business
- Discover which open source technologies are driving innovation for 5G
- Explore the open source technology landscape and know what warrants your attention
- Chapter 1 - The Open 5G Network
- Chapter 2 - Standards and Software
- Chapter 3 - Integrating Open Source Software into Your Business Strategy
- Chapter 4 - Considerations Going Forward
To enroll, click here
Photo : mohamed_hassan on Pixabay
Learn more about this
See more trainings from this institution