“Leading Change: Go Beyond Gamification with Gameful Learning” instructs school leaders and teachers on tools and strategies to support gameful learning in schools.
Developed in partnership with Microsoft, this education course aims to transform teaching and learning at all levels through explorations of how the features that make video games great learning environments can be used in formal learning environments to increase learner engagement on a local, regional and global scale. By creating classroom learning environments that support learners’ senses of autonomy, competence and relatedness, school leaders are able to promote actively engaged and resilient learning.
Gameful learning is a new way to conceive curriculum and assessment that provides concrete support for personalizing learning for every student. You will learn to design gameful learning environments and apply a systematic framework that leads to enhanced intrinsic motivation and engagement for students.
This course has been funded by Microsoft and is part of the Microsoft K-12 Education Leadership initiative developed to provide resources to K-12 school leaders around the world as they address the unique needs of their schools in a changing educational and technology landscape.
What you'll learn
- Why well-designed games are naturally successful learning environments (and 10 core design principles for learning games)
- How gameful learning can help you create formal learning environments that are engaging for students
- How to design curriculum for gameful learning and support teachers in using gameful learning
- How to make a plan for creating gameful change in your school/institution and tracking progress towards success with gameful learning
- How the thoughtful use of technology can support learning
To enroll, click here
Photo : fr.depositphotos.com
Learn more about this
See more trainings from this institution