If you've spent hours drooling over #wanderlust or #expatlife posts but have no idea how to practically make it happen, you're not alone. A big, international move can feel so daunting - how do you get a visa? What's a consulate visit like? And how in god's name are you supposed to afford everything if you're barely scraping by at home?
The research can feel overwhelming and the longer you spend looking at blogs and vlogs and everything in-between, before you know it another day goes by, then another week and another month and you're still in the same place you started. Sure, living abroad looks amazing, but that must be for "other" people - people who are smarter or richer or have somehow found a way to get unstuck, right?? Wrong! Your life abroad is entirely within your reach, and the Connnected Expats course and community will help you get there!
What you'll learn
- How to choose which country is right for you
- How to develop and foster the best mindset as an expat
- Packing tips & tricks for an international move
- Get connected with a supportive community of like-minded expats
- Introduction - Welcome to Connected Expats!
- Knowing if Expat Life is Right for You
- Choosing Where to Move
- Jobs & Finances
- Finding a Place to Stay
- Packing & Shipping
- The Big Move
- What to Expect After Arriving
- Dealing with Homesickness
To enroll, click here
For more information on the cost of making an international move check out https://threemovers.com/international-moving-company-near-me/
Photo : Humphrey Muleba on Unsplash
Learn more about this
See more trainings from this institution