This course is designed for B-school/MBA students who are preparing for job interviews and group discussions. However, it is relevant for anybody who wants to crack job interviews or group discussions. You need not have any prior experience of interview preparation to understand and absorb the content in this course.
What you'll learn
- How to clear difficult interviews
- How to respond to technical and GK questions that you are unsure of by using the Gladiator Technique
- How to stand out during group discussions?
- Tips on wardrobe and body language to enhance your impact
- How to dissipate anxiety and pre-interview jitters
- Learn how to effectively answers questions like: Tell me about yourself, strengths, weaknesses, goals, and hobbies.
- Techniques to communicate your responses effectively and concisely.
- How to create an effective resume that catches and retains the recruiter's attention
- Tips to negotiate a higher salary without risking the offer.
- Know exactly what to do before an interview to increase your chances of making the cut!
- How to ace your B-school interview?
- How to own your next Group Discussion?
- Tips to sharpen your resume
- Basics of interview negotiation
- How to convert your internship into a full-time job opportunity?
To enroll, click here
Photo : fr.depositphotos.com
Learn more about this
See more trainings from this institution